My good friend, and fellow blogger/conference heckler, Sherry Carr Deer tagged me for this Zany list. I'm honored to be tagged and will do my best to make it interesting.
Seven Things You Don't Know About Me
- I always have to put my right sock, shoe, pants leg – whatever – on first. It’s not a superstition as much as a bizarre thing I started as a child where I decided, since I was right handed, that I must “like” my right side better. Therefore, I had to treat it better. Hey…shut up. I bet you’re weird, too.
- I smell my children on a daily basis. They each have their own unique smell, and it puts me on an even keel to know that I remember each one individually. I'm sure they won't let me do this when they're in college, so I'm getting my sniffs in now. Also, I know for a fact that I’m not the only mom who does this. But, she’s debatably weird, too.
- I regularly hit the “send/receive” button on my e-mail repeatedly just in case an e-mail came in during the fraction of a second that Outlook wasn’t searching. Yes, I believe I am that popular…or at least that I should be.
- I cannot stand mayonnaise. Like seriously hate it. I don’t know why, but I think it’s gross. Someone made a mayonnaise-based cake for me when I was in grade school and swore I would never taste it. I took one bite and almost threw up.
- I have a secret (Hey, Jennifer, it’s not a secret anymore. Yes, I know.) desire to run for public office one day. So, those of you who know about those skeletons in my closet better keep your mouths shut. There’s a cushy public service job in it for ya! Or, maybe I’ll just buy a position…I hear Illinois has one available.
- I’ve not yet been to Europe and consider this a major flaw in my personality and credibility. I’m trying to get there, but the exchange rate isn’t helping.
- I don’t like wearing blue jeans. I don’t find them comfortable, and (to me) casual should equal comfortable. I believe the average underwire bra to be more comfortable than jeans. I own several pair, but I only wear them when I feel I have to (or when nothing else is clean).



No comments:
Post a Comment