Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Too Fat to Hula Hoop


Addison told me this weekend that I'm "too fat to hula hoop." No matter your actual dress size, a comment like this will make you stop and think for a moment. Before you burst out laughing. Hopefully. Because the other option is curling into a ball and rocking back and forth while eating a York Peppermint Patty (or 10). At least that's what I hear. Because I totally did the laughing thing.

She also told me that she believes I'm older than Batman. "You mean, like, Adam West? Or the character Batman?" Blank stare from the 3yo. "Wait. Either way this is not good." FYI, Batman was created in 1939. Making him 72 (and, for the record, Adam West will be 82 this year). Of course, I looked it up. Wouldn't you?

In completely unrelated news, I ran 8.5 miles on the treadmill already this week and made an appointment to get my hair colored.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Girl, you're too hot to hula hoop. You'll burn that sucker up.

Jennifer said...

You're sweet, thank you. Apparently the 3yo would beg to differ... ;)