Alex and Addison
Amanda and Addison
My grandmother died on Tuesday. It absolutely broke my heart. I was so close to her. These pictures were taken over the course of our family gatherings for the burial and memorial. Alex is my mom's oldest brother's eldest daughter, and Amanda is the baby brother's eldest daughter.
These two girls are so special to me. I held Amanda in my arms when she was just hours old. I was 10 years old. Amanda and her family have always lived in Texas, so we've always been close. I "babysat" her at family gatherings and was always playing with her and her younger sisters.
Alex has always lived fairly far away, but she's one of the sweetest people I've ever met in my life...and I'm not just saying that because she's family. And they're both just so beautiful. I'm so very proud of my family.



No comments:
Post a Comment